Here are a few affiliate networks that you can look at:
After being in online marketing industry for a while, I see a lot of people are using the brittle style approach.
Today I want to share with you the exact strategies I used to build my online business.
So let me share with you my secrets so you can speed up your dream to online success.
So let’s go ahead and get started but before we do, I just want to make sure that I have your full attention, so go ahead and close Facebook, Instagram, any other distractions that you have and also make sure that you have something to write on and a pen so that you can take some notes.
Let’s do this!
I am going to get into this success formula that is responsible for not only my own personal success but also for many others out there, you need three components to build a successful online business and this is what it is…
VEHICLE + ENGINE + FUEL = SUCCESS
(PRODUCT/OFFER + ENGINE + TRAFFIC)
Let me explain
1. VEHICLE – The vehicle is a product or an offer that you are going to be promoting to make money online.
2. ENGINE – The engine is the secret component that not a lot of people know about or talk about and which is a system. A system is something that’s going to help you stand out from the competition and this is how you can dominate any market place.
NB! The SYSTEM is actually the main “secret” that change my life and business. Because people fail, systems work.
If you haven’t read my WARNING Article what opportunities you should avoid online and what you should looking for click here to read it.
3. FUEL – This is traffic which obviously means you need to get visitors to your website to be able to sell your products.
So writing this down helps you know exactly what to do and how to structure your business to make it a very profitable business online.
So today, what I’m going to write about is “THE VEHICLE”, How to find the right product and offer to promote?”
So let’s go ahead and talk about different ways to earn money online
1. HAVING YOUR OWN PRODUCT (You promote your own product/offer): If you were someone who have been in the industry for a while and you know how to create and develop your own products that would be one of the ways to earn money online.
2. AFFILIATE MARKETING (you promote someone else’s product/offer): This is when you promote somebody else’s product and earn a % of the sales (commission)
3. NETWORK MARKETING (you promote the company’s products, aka multi-level marketing): Network marketing is a really great way to earn money as well. You join a network marketing company also known as multi-level marketing and you promote their product.
4. E-COMMERCE (Online store where you sell your own or someone else products): E-commerce is where you build an online store where you can sell either your own products or someone else’s products. In most cases you’re selling physical products not information or software.
If you are someone who is just starting out and you just don’t know where to begin, I definitely recommend you to go with “AFFILIATE MARKETING”.
It is the simplest way to start earning money online and what affiliate marketing is…
It’s a process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products.
What you do is “You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of profit for each sale that you make” This is how it works.
How to find the right product or offer to start promoting
It’s really important to have the right product or offer to promote, so let’s talk about some things to look out for when you are doing your dig diligence.
1. HIGH DEMAND (Must appeal to the masses, high demand in the market place): It must appeal to the masses, which means a lot of people are interested in this type of product, in this type of niche.
2. HIGH COMMISSIONS (Must have high commission payout +residuals): It has to payout high commissions especially if it has residual commissions, it’s a plus so that you made the sale once, and then you get paid over and over again every month.
3. HIGH QUALITY (Must be really good, sales is transferring feelings): it has to be high quality products, it must be really good because this is something that you would be promoting and when you are promoting something, you have to believe in it because if you don’t, people will feel it. Sales is transferring of feelings, so people feel it when you are passionate about that product and when you are not, so it has to be high quality and something that you can stand behind a 100%.
4. HIGH COMPETITION (Must have competition, how do I outsmart my competition): It has to have high competition. You might say “why would you say that?”
I like products that are not on competition, I don’t like to compete with other people but when the product has high competition, it shows that this product is selling, this offer is converting and all you have to think about is “How do I outsmart by competition? SYSTEM” and this is something that I’m covering in PART 1 in the next blog post.
Ok let’s move on.
Let’s go over a few different affiliate networks where you can go out and search for different products to promote.
An affiliate network acts as an intermediary between publishers (affiliates) and merchant affiliate programs.
There is a lot more out there, but these are some of the top affiliate networks that I came up with.
You can browse around and check it out but I’ll go into the “AFFILIATE NETWORK” and you will discover different products that they have.
They have different categories.
Let’s say “HEALTH AND FITNESS” For Example:
There are different products that they have and you will see the average payouts.
If all of this really sounds confusing to you and you don’t know how to begin or you don’t know how to find the right product.
I have personally made my mistakes in past and I want you to learn from it
I will present something to you where all the pieces will come together and you will just be able to plug in and be a part of something that we are doing in our community and exactly what we are promoting.
If you are very impatient you can read this article where I reveal my “little secrets”
Hope you enjoyed the ride?
Comment below and let me know your thoughts 🙂
Stay tuned because I will send you PART 2 soon.
*Let’s connect on Facebook – Click Here